Coldwell Banker Previews International
o Real Estate Broker
o Previews Property Specialist
o Top 1% of Realtors Nationwide
o Member International Presidents Club
o Member Coldwell Banker Bay Area Top 100 Agents
o Continually one of the top agents in Marin County
· A real estate broker with extensive knowledge of the marketplace
· A proven track record of success
· Over 30 years of sales and marketing experience
· Informed about the constantly changing market
· Continuously one of the top agents in Marin County
· In the top 1% of Coldwell Banker agents nationwide
· An expert in marketing
· A strong, trained negotiator
· Detail oriented
· A tenacious problem solver
· Has an extensive sphere of influence
· A full time REALTOR
· Knowledgeable about real estate and tax law
· Works mostly by referrals from satisfied clients
· Constantly keeps abreast of latest real estate laws and developments
· Well respected by her piers
· Communicate with her clients constantly, by their chosen method of communication
· Committed to ethics
· Listens to your needs
· She promotes her listings, not myself
· Affiliated with the best real estate company, Coldwell Banker
What does all this mean to you?
I am committed to customer service. You can be assured that maintaining the highest level of customer satisfaction is always my top priority.
My integrity and professionalism reflect the standard of care that you deserve.
I would love to include you in my list of satisfied clients.
Put my knowledge and many years of experience to work for you!
In difficult times, whether you are buying or selling, it is imperative to have an agent with a proven track record of success on your side.
Anna Roberts is a formidable professional real estate broker who has a rare combination of professional integrity and high-powered sales skills. Her diverse real estate experience gives her a professional edge that is uncommon in today’s rapidly changing real estate industry.
Her career in real estate started over 30 years ago when she astutely characterized the investment potential of real estate and began purchasing investment property. That experience evolved into a career in real estate sales and management, and eventually led her to obtain a brokers license in four states. Her skills as a broker, manager and investor have led to her impeccable reputation as a fair, yet strong negotiator who has an unwavering commitment to client service. Her dedication has been acknowledged by numerous prestigious sales and achievement awards, and she is continually in the top 1% of Coldwell Banker agents nationwide and one of the top agents in Marin County.
Anna’s long-standing success can be directly attributed to her progressive innovative approach to marketing, and her ability to adapt the latest real estate related technology for a marketing edge. Through continuing education she supplements her extensive knowledge in the rapidly changing field of real estate to keep abreast of current real estate law, tax benefits and market conditions. This keeps her on the cutting edge of real estate marketing. She continually networks with other top-producing agents locally and across the country, gathering and creating new, more efficient methods for marketing real estate. She has closed or supervised the close of thousands of real estate transactions. She is a negotiator whose client base consists largely of repeat customers or client referrals.
Anna has distinguished herself with professional associations that span from members of the White House staff to Ambassadors of many countries. In addition to her career in real estate, Anna has served as an advisor to the Air Force Chief of Staff and chaired National Conferences. She spearheaded a symposium dedicated to organizing a worldwide job skills bank for relocating military spouses, and developed numerous other programs for military families.
Anna’s business experience is enhanced by her multi-cultural background. Born in Hungary, Anna studied and lived in Switzerland, Australia, Japan, and the United States. She is now a resident and an active community participant of beautiful Marin County. She loves cooking, traveling and exploring.
Anna exemplifies what it takes to succeed as an agent in the twenty first century. Her exceptional ability to foresee and adapt to changing market conditions make her a valuable asset to past, present and future clients.
· Real Estate Broker
· Previews Property Specialist
· Member National Association of Realtors
· Member California Association of Realtors
· Member Marin Association of Realtors
· Top 1% of Realtors Nationwide
· Continually one of the top agents in Marin County
· Member International President’s Elite
· Member “Top 100” Coldwell Banker Bay area agents
Contact Anna at:
1 Harbor Drive, #104, Sausalito, CA 94965